Solar power works by converting energy from the sun into power . There are two forms of energy generated from the sun for our use – electricity and heat.
Guaranteed savings with Earning potential
Can be used for Electricity & Heating
a green solution
Better bill management
Who Benefits From Solar
• Hotels & Leisure Centres
• Immediate Significant Energy Savings
• Hospitals & Nursing Homes
• Lower Risk Associated With Rising Electricity Prices
• Sports & Recreational Centres, Swimming Pools, Universities, Colleges &
Institutes of Technologies & Greenhouses
• Environmentally Beneficial With High Performance Secure Cost-Effective Reductions In CO2 Emissions To Dramatically Lower Your Commercial Carbon Footprint
Manufacturing Plants & Data Centres
• Increased Overall Operational Efficiency
• Food Processing Plants…Basically anyone with enough roof space that uses electricity!
Frequently Asked Questions
Solar is the generation of electricity using the sun.
Due to potential inefficiencies in electricity generation and the resulting cost of electricity from energy suppliers, significant savings can be made by generating electricity on site to meet the electrical demand. In addition, the efficiencies of the Solar system result in reduced energy usage and lower Co2 emissions.
• Significant reduction in energy cost
• Co2 emissions reduced
• Generation of valuable fuel resources
• Security and continuity of power supply