Heating & cooling
a green solution
security & continuity of power supply
Who Benefits From CHP
• Hotels & Leisure Centres
• Immediate Significant Energy Savings Guaranteed With Minimum Savings Of 20%
• Hospitals & Nursing Homes
• Eliminate Risk Associated With Rising Electricity Prices
• Sports & Recreational Centres, Swimming Pools, Universities, Colleges &
Institutes of Technologies & Greenhouses
• Environmentally Beneficial With Low Emission Power Generation And High Performance Secure Cost-Effective Reductions In CO2 Emissions To Dramatically Lower Your Commercial Carbon Footprint
Manufacturing Plants & Data Centres
• Increased Overall Operational Efficiency
• Food Processing Plants
Frequently Asked Questions
CHP is the simultaneous production of electricity and heat, usually in the form of hot water or steam from a primary fuel such as natural gas.
Due to potential inefficiencies in electricity generation and the resulting cost of electricity from energy suppliers, significant savings can be made by generating electricity on site to meet the electrical demand. In addition, the efficiencies of the CHP system result in reduced energy usage and lower Co2 emissions.
CHP is particularly appropriate as an energy solutions where there is a high demand for both electricity and steam, heat or hot water. CHP is already embedded across many sectors in Europe, including hospitality, food, distilling, agriculture and chemicals. CHP is also utilised in many more industries including packaging, food processing and the automotive sector.
• Significant reduction in energy cost
• Co2 emissions reduced
• Generation of valuable fuel resources
• Security and continuity of power supply